Hey, guys in this guide I Am going to share how to install Kali Linux OS on Virtualbox in windows. So check out the guide and if you have any problem after reading this, simply ask me in the comments.
Install Kali linux on virtualbox
- First of all you have to download Kali linux OS setup(.iso). You can Download it here or here,if the setup is in rar make sure to extract it so that an iso file is there.
- Now select Kali Linux virtual box images and then download the 32 or 64 bit OS depending upon your processor architecture.
- Now once you have downloaded Kali Linux then download Virtual box by clicking here and install it.
- Now after installing virtual box we are ready to install kali linux on virtualbox.
- Open virtual box and click new.
- Choose Linux debian 32 or 64 bit depending upon your system.
- Choose more than 1 GB(here I have chosen 4GB )create Create.
- Then choose size of your virtual drive and click create.
Then Press start on the Virtual box main To0lbar.
Now, choose the location of the Kali Linux setup(iso file) then select it and click start.
Select Graphical Install and press enter.
Then Choose Language,country and keyboard type and wait for install.
and then choose Domain name. If you dont have one then leave the field empty.
Then choose password.
Then choose time zone.
Now partition disk Dialogue box will appear. You have to choose method to make partition.
Select Guide – use entire disk.
Then select SSCIS3.
Then select All files in one partition and then after that press finish partitioning and write changes to disk.
Then select Yes.
Now wait for changing partition.
Then after some time there will be option to choose network mirror and click YES.
Then after in the Configure package manager LEAVE it Empty.
Then Click Install GRUB bootloader and click YES.
Then select your hardrive.
Now, installation should be finished after some time and then press continue.
If there is a dialogue box then select Kali Linux.
Then Enter username(mine is root) and password.
Thus here we are we have to installed. Now start hacking….:-) (you can enter the command “sudo apt-get update” to check that if an update is available or not. )
If you are having any questions then you can ask them in comments…
If you like Our guide on Kali linux installing on virtual box then do like us on facebook.