Table of Contents
- 0.1 1) Cider emulator for Android.
- 0.2 2) iEMU iOS emulator
- 1 Changing Appearance on android to make it like iOS.
This Guide will show you the best iOS emulator for android and how to install them.
Android v/s iOS war is going for nearly a decade but no one is a clear winner. Of course Android devices are more popular and dominate the market share but iPhone on the other hand is still runing in the market and is also called a phone with ‘unique class’,I mean that if you have an Android phone and your friend has an iPhone then all eyes will be on iPhone(at least in India).
The worst of all is that they both have different OS. So if a game is available on App Store and not available on Play store you will not be able to play it so, you are in a loss.
As the major share is of Android in the smartphone market I have a technique to emulate iOS apps on Android. In this guide I will share with you the best iOS emulator for your Android and PC.
These techniques are verified and tested. The first iOS emulator for android is
1) Cider emulator for Android.
Cider emulator or Cyada is one of the best emulator for runing iOS apps on Android. This is the oldest and the best known method and can be implemented on smartphone or PC.
Why Cider is best iOS emulator for Android and PC?
Firstly, Cyder is a very light app and memory efficient. It isn’t like one of your NDS emulator which is runing your pokemon games slow(on android).
There are some disadvantages like it doesn’t support(bluetooth,gps) but they can be neglected as after all it is a runing app in the market.
Cyder emulator can be just installed on your Android and you can start directly using free iOS app you have been wishing for. It somehow changes iOS apps to Android version so that it can run on your phone.
How to install Cyder iOS emulator for android?
- Download Cyder iOS emulator for Android using this link.
- Install it on your phone. Its safe and virus free.
- Then Directly run it just like an app.
How to install Cyder iOS emulator on PC?
- You can directly download iPadian iOS emulator for PC but if you want it in a android emulator then your good to go with this one.
- Download Nox Player from this given link. If you don’t know what Nox Player is, it is an android emulator for PC just like(Bluestacks 2) it is famous for playing and hacking Pokemon GO.
- The setup of Nox Player is of 328 MB(approx.)
- After the download is complete then its time to install Cyada emulator that will run all the iOS apps on it.
- It’s done enjoy using iOS apps on PC and android simultaneously.
The other iOS emulator that you can run on android is
2) iEMU iOS emulator
You can also download iOS apps on your phone and run it using iEMU. It is one of the fastest and efficient way to run iOS apps on android right now.
It changes any iOS app to android app. You can say that it is like a converter!
Features of iOS emulator.
- Play iOS apps and games on android/PC
- It needs android version 2.3 or higher
- The size of this iOS emulator is 62 MB
- Your primary device(on which you are planning to install this) should have above 512 MB RAM
How to download and install this iOS emulator on android/PC?
- Download from this link
- Install the app on your phone just like any other app.
- Now after it is installed you are ready to play iOS apps on your android.
How to install this on PC?
- If you have bluestacks 2 or Nox player app on your PC then you can apply the same procedure and play it on PC. But personally I will recommend going for iPadian iOS 10 if you want to play on PC.
Changing Appearance on android to make it like iOS.
Now you have in a way converted all your iOS apps to run in android. But that’s it? you don’t you want to transform your android into and iPhone? if yes then download all these apps mentioned below and your android will be just like iPhone.
If you have any questions or suggestion please comment below.