Bluestacks App Player Installation Guide:-
Android OS is clearly outperforming the iOS and windows operating systems as new android devices are booting every 4 second on this planet.But the tendency of human is never satisfied.Now we need Android OS features to PC to be able to run apps on large screen.Many of people want to use WhatsApp,Snapchat on PC and many want to play big games like Real racing 3 or Clash of Clan on PC.
Bluestacks or Bluestack App Player is an emulator which can run android apps on PC without any hiccups.
It is very popular as it has more than 100 million downloads.In this guide we will tell you how to install Bluestacks app player without any error.
- Also read Install Bluestacks App player Offline
First of all you should check the system requirement for runing Bluestacks on PC:-
- Minimum Ram should be 2 GB on 64 bit and 1 GB on 32 bit PC’s
- Must have 4 GB or more hard disk space for storing of apps and games.
- Graphics drivers should be updated.If it is not update it is recommended to download Driver Pack Solutions to update drivers.
- Important-Bluestacks cannot run on PC;s which have Bit-defender installed!
- First of all you have to download Bluestacks from the official website.You can also download Bluestacks from our server.
- The size of the setup should be 15 MB (approx.)
- Once you have downloaded the setup you have to install it and after that it will open Bluestacks installation wizard.
- You can configure settings there and click next.
- After that setup will start to download the necessary files which is required to run Bluestacks. The size should be 150-200 MB(approx.)
- When the app is downloaded you can access it by clicking the icon on your desktop named as Bluestacks App Player.
Final Step is to Play Games!
Thus,you have installed Bluestacks quickly on your PC.Now you may want to install apps on the Bluestacks.
- Also read Install Playstore on Bluestacks.